Monday, May 11, 2009

I can't wait to go to the grand canyon, and see vegas, and go back to san diego, and go back to NYC.

I'm leaving really soon, and im super excited :) I think that its coming @ a good time, cos work is slowly wearing me down, I'm slowly not being able to get through a whole day without getting really frustrated or upset. So i'll go away then be sweeeet when i come back.

I'm at the point where, i know i should be excited, but im just sad about the new frienships im leaving behind, and the old ones too, but i guess theyve stood the test of time before. I know im going to have an amazing time, and I'm going to come home and everything will be fine. But i always find a nice spot for myself somewhere then the need to mess it up.

Friday night is the Transurban 5 year party, we're hired a hotel room, and its going to be siiiick. Havent had an awesome night out in sooo long, and so many of my fave people at the moment will be there. SO i think it will be a fantastic opportunity to party it up, and spend som QT with people i love before i leave.


mishhhhhhhhhhhhx

No comments:

Post a Comment