Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FYI

Do you know what really infuriates me, when people assume I care more than I fucking do.
I don't need anything from you and I don't expect anything from you, so if you needed to insist that we be good friends again, you need to not act like i'm one of your needy fucking 19 year old girlfriends ok? I'm genuine, and I'm friends with you for the right reasons.

I ask nothing of you accept you be a good person to me, and might i just add the amount of resentment I would have held for you if this were 2 years ago, is much much less now.

I like to think that I'm a bigger person than this, and that you didn't hurt me, but I cant detach myself from my emotions entirely. So I'm going to go back into my shell a little more, the shell that made me realise how delluded you are about your life and the awesome person you think you are.
And step away from the instance where i have expectation in you.

I'm sorry i'll try not to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment