Saturday, September 19, 2009

So since being here, we haven't done an awful lot to be honest, so much sleeping and sitting around and watching TV, I feel like I'm suppose to feel bad cos I'm in another country and I don't wanna do anything, but I don't i worked my ass off to get here, then i worked my ass off for kids for 9 weeks! and I've been on the go being a tourist for the last almost month. I'm just too lazy to to wanna go be a tourist in Chicago, it's not like we've done nothing, we went into town one day, we to see billy talent on the 16th, which was pretty sweet, Louise got us tix and even though i don't like them all that much but the support bands were pretty sweet! and we got to go to the metro in Chicago which is a tidy little venue, a bit like the HiFi bar but smaller and not as hot hehe.

Then we were gonna go into town on the 17th, but i went and got my tattoo instead, yay! One of Matt's friends who's a tattooist in the next town over did it for me, I payed $200, which is what i paid for my feets tatts lol oops. I've wanted it for a long time! now i just have to get used to it being there! I feel like i should have thought it hurt more, but maybe i just have a high tolerance for pain? hahaha

Then last night we went to see the chicago white sox vs the kansas city royals, the sox lost 0-10, so it was fairly uneventful for the sox. We went back to Matt&Kristiana's after the game and hung out then headed home. That brings us up to date, going to a open mic night Matt is running tonight, so that should be good :) and probably going into town tomorrow.

I think another factor about being here is, I feel like I'm in some rut, I've been looking forward to Ash and Paul coming for SO freaking long and now that its only three days away I'm kinda over it and just want it to be here already... we were totally excited about it, now we're all just over them not being here yet!!...

I THINK IM DONE MOANING. BLOG Y'ALL SOON
mishhhhhhhhhhhx

No comments:

Post a Comment